Tuesday, May 19, 2020

MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY



Hi everyone, my name is Winny Pereyra Espinoza I'm 20 years old and I study Design in Universidad de Chile. I was born and live in Santiago, all of my life I have lived here. My family is made up of my mom, my dad and a my pet (an old grumpy dog​, I love him). I studied in a public religious school, this is located in Las Condes. For a long time I thought about studying Architecture, but finally (after graduating) I decided to study Design. About my hobbies I like so much draw, I specifically like digital drawing. And also, when I have nothing to do, I like so much watching videos on YouTube or play videogames on my laptop.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Winny, it's a cool name.
    What made you decide to change your career at the last moment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're good at drawing! I saw some of your drawings in the prototype class ;)

    ReplyDelete