Wednesday, June 3, 2020

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY CAREER?



Since I was a child I have always liked two subjects: Math and Art, so I wanted to enter a career that involved both or one of them. So I thought about Architecture, I thought it was the ideal career for me. Until, after a while, I realized it wasn't what I really liked. I'm not passionate about the design of buildings, houses or public space structures; I mean I don't want any of that in my future. So I changed my plans. After taking the PSU, I researched on careers that caught my eye, and I discovered Design. I really liked its creative approach and thought "maybe I will draw a lot here", so I decided to take that way. And, despite having been in this career for a year and a half, I must admit that it's not what I expected. Until now I don't know if it is the career that I like 100%, but I feel I'm learning things that could help me in the future. I mean, I don't know what will happen in my future and I'm not sure what to do with my life, but I feel like I'm not going astray.

3 comments:

  1. Winny, what do you expect from design?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Winny, what did you expect from the Design career?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you thought of another university with a different focus on design?

    ReplyDelete