Thursday, June 11, 2020

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Hello again.

Well, since I was 12 years old that I am very attached to technology, in fact at that age I had my first smartphone (a Nokia if I remember correctly), and from there I do not detach myself from this small device. And nowadays, too, I spend a lot of time on the computer, it helps me a lot to do my university projects or when I want to distract myself. But, between these two, I'm not really sure which one I prefer more, because each one has a specific function for me. My computer is my essential tool so that I can do my projects in Photoshop, Illustrator etc, while with my smartphone I cannot, its functions are more limited. However, if I had to choose in order to "survive" I think I would choose my smartphone, because with this I can communicate more easily with my beloved ones, it is more portable, I can also do some university projects, and I can distract myself by watching videos on YouTube or playing games. I think it would be more useful for me.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, my first smartphone was a nokia too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think same Winny, the smartphone is very important and same that you, my first smartphone was a Nokia :)

    ReplyDelete