Friday, July 17, 2020

A PHOTOGRAPH

Hello everyone today I want to talk about my favorite photo and first of all sorry for its poor quality! But I didn't find it in better resolution. Well the thing is, it was December 2015 and I was with my family on the beach (I don't remember exactly which beach), and since my parents are quite busy and have almost no time due to work, the stay was only one day.
I remember well that it was Christmas and that it was a good time, for me they were happy days. The truth is that we don't like going into the sea, so we spent the afternoon lying on the sand and watching the waves. Our dog was also there and as he is playful he ran, jumped and barked all over the place. I dedicated myself to taking many photos in a good time and went there when I captured this moment when my mom was playing with him, and I really like it because I feel that they reflect calm and happiness on their faces in a such free place, relaxed and without worries. They are the most important thing in my life and seeing them like that gives me peace, it makes me want to go back to those days. And for last I must add that I love the way my dog ​​posed (he is very vain haha).

And well that's it for today, Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment