Thursday, June 18, 2020

MUSIC



Hello everyone, today I want to talk to you a little about my musical tastes.

Well, first of all, I'm not an expert in music and I don't know much about its genres but I do know that I don't have a great preference for one. The truth is that I listen to a bit of everything. However, I feel like I tend to listen to bands and singers tied more to Rock and Pop, and, although I have no language preferences, these are generally Asian. One of these bands, which are the ones that have marked me the most in my life, are SEVENTEEN, One Ok Rock, F.T. Island and Suga Shikao (the latter is a singer) who generally listened a lot to them, not lately because of the pandemic, when I traveled by subway or bus, I really feel that their songs relax me and inspire me. However lately, I've been leaning into 70's and 80's rock music and I've been listening to quite a lot of Queen. I really don't know why, but I feel that this band really inspires me a lot, especially when I do university projects or do some drawing I dare say that maybe this is my favorite band at the moment.


Well it's all for today, bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment