Friday, October 23, 2020

MY FUTURE JOB


Hello everyone, today it's time to talk about what I would like to work on or what I would like to dedicate to the future. So, here we go.

Well, since I was child, I have always been attracted to art, however I thought that I would never have the opportunity to develop in that field and worse in a country where being an artist is not well regarded or well paid. However, today I think differently, and having entered a career (design) that is a bit closer to the artistic field makes me really think about wanting to dedicate myself later on when it comes to illustration, drawing or sketching. Specifically, I do not know in which area I could work (if in magazines, logos, posters, my own SME, I do not know), I only know that I want it to be where I can develop through drawing; And I also don't care how I will do it, if it is digital, traditional, in large or small formats, outside the country, etc., as long as I can express myself I think the rest does not matter to me.

However, I still think that I have as my idea of ​​a "perfect" job and life, and that would be like me (in my 30s) drawing on my computer from my home, calm, quite tired (I imagine not sleeping for days working) but happy. Now, that's what I say today, the truth is, I don't know what will happen in the future, I'm quite insecure. But somehow I think I'm sure at least the idea of ​​the future that I want is really what I want, I don't think that from day to morning it will make me want to be an engineer, an architect or not haha. 

Well I hope you had fun reading this. See you!

1 comment:

  1. I loved!! you always have to do what you like the most and drawing is very entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete