Thursday, November 5, 2020

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

 Hi everybody how are you? Today I would like to talk about a possible graduate degree that I would like to take in the future.

 Well, I am studying design, and after my first year I realized that I liked the subject of sketching and drawing  (It is not a "subject" as such but my teachers taught me enough of it throughout the year), so I thought that I could dedicate later to study a postgraduate or master's degree related to this, so I thought illustration. I don't know if it exists a postgraduate of this in the Universidad de Chile or in another university, although I know that I would like to study it here in Santiago, but if it were not possible I think I could go abroad. And I also think that (if it gives me the body, mind and everything) I could even enter another career, like Theater or Plastic Arts, which are the ones that most attract my attention. Theater because since I was child I liked to act and participated in theater courses at my school and Plastic Arts, because I have always liked everything that refers to drawing and painting, I think it would be interesting to study some of these careers in the future (or both, although I see it impossible haha). I would like that if I take the classes full time, but if I have been working in that time it is most likely that it will be part time, I think. 

And well that's it for today, I hope you have a good day bye!

3 comments:

  1. I would like to enter another career too! I want to join the singers team *-* Then, I would like to move to Paris and dedicate my life to art and theater and maybe to dancing tango...
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ...Okay, I must confess I was just letting my inner self reply your post hahaha
    .
    Sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Winny, plastics arts is a really beautiful career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Winny I think that if you put your mind to it, you can do it

    ReplyDelete