Friday, November 27, 2020

English subject

 Hi! How are you? This is the last blog! And well today the topic will be about my English subject.

I have always had an English subject (from school until now). And this subject, at my university, I started in my first year, specifically in my second semester (I started with English 2) and well I never suffered with this, it was rather fun because of the activities that they have made us do and besides I learned a lot of vocabulary. I feel that so far I have had good experiences in all the English courses I have been to! 

Regarding blogs, at first it seemed quite tiring to do them but over time I started to let go and it becomes easier for me, I think it is a good way to learn to write  (and better for me since it costs me a bit write and more in English) and express yourself.

Well, now about my English I don't know if I have improved so much, I feel in pronunciation I have improved a bit (it was difficult for me). However, I still find it quite difficult to listen to English audios and also speak fluently without thinking so much the words, I can knows vocabulary but when I have to speak to someone in English without having practiced anything before it is difficult!

And finally about how much I have used English lately, the truth is that not for many things. Only in slightly insignificant but frequent matters, like reading post, reading Instagram stories that are in English, or watching videos. And also in other things like sending an email to someone from another country (usually when I buy online).

Well, I hope in the future to relate a bit more with this language, so that I can further expand my vocabulary, improve my pronunciation and fluency. I know that it will help me a lot, for example when I need to look for a job or  travel to another country. So yes or yes I will try to learn even more! Probably I signing up for a course later or something like that.

That's all, I hope you do great in everything! Goodbye! :))

3 comments:

  1. Hello Winny, you could try to write everyday a word that you consider important in daily life or maybe watching your favorite movies with and without subtitles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same thing happens to me when I have to speak in english without previous practice! :( I think it is just a practice issue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand you, it's also difficult for me to speak fluent English. We must practice! :)

    ReplyDelete