Friday, November 20, 2020

MY FAVORITE FOOD

Well, first I will began that I think don't have a favorite food dish, however regarding sweet foods, (in general desserts) I do. So I will talk about that today, about what is my favorite food, in this case dessert. And for this I will answer some questions:



What is my favorite dessert?

I think that among many sweet stuffs that I like, the ones that I find most difficult to stop eating and that is why they are my favorites, are the cinnamon rolls (I don't know if it's a dessert haha, but for me it is). And well just in case, this is a roll of dough with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on layer of butter. The dough is rolled, cut into individual portions and baked. They are glazed with sugar or a cream cheese.


Why I like them?

I'm not really sure, insomuch as the first time I tried them I loved them immediately, however I think it is because of their cinnamon flavor (because I love cinnamon) and the cream they put on them.


Where do I usually eat them?

I usually eat them at Cinnabon, in my opinion there are no better cinnamon rolls than the ones they prepare there.


What kind of cinnamon rolls are there and which one do I like the most?

At least the flavors or kinds of cinnamons rolls that I know (which are mostly from Cinnabon) are of chocolate, milk jam and cinnamon, although I have also tried of lemon. And well, my favorite I think is the traditional one, I really think cinnamon overcome everything haha.


How often do I eat cinnamon rolls?

Before (last year) I used to eat them frequently, like five times a month (I'm very unhealthy), but now due to the pandemic, I haven't eaten like since the beginning of the year. I miss them so much, I hope to eat them again soon (or maybe I will make them some day haha.)


And well this was my post, I hope you have a good day! Goodbye


1 comment:

  1. GOD the roles of cinnamon are wonderful! I think I have a recipe out there, you would die from the deliciousness of them!
    great post

    ReplyDelete