Friday, November 13, 2020

Changes to my study programme

Hello, today I would like to talk about some changes that could be made in my career


Well, starting with the duration and the curriculum, I think they are fine as it is,( the truth is that I don't usually think about it either), it could be, perhaps, a slight and small change to History subject, what is to join the first two courses as one (History I and History II) since, at least in my case, they passed me the same content in both subjects (literally the same).

I don't know, I feel that from my point of view it could be compacted into one course and thus occupy the space that remains in subjects of the next semester (or in new subjects, I think a one about drawing would be great). In the same way, I believe this happens in more subjects, but in my case only that occurs to me.

 

About infrastructure, maybe here I could consider some changes, for example, adding more work rooms and tables (in many cases these are not enough and we end up working on the floor), changes in the cafeteria too, more big, with more seats and tables. 

More or less is what comes to mind, and well too, I don't know if it's asking a lot haha, but the rooms are quite cold in winter and the heaters do not heat much , they maybe could be more powerful, I think?, or shrinking the rooms could also help! haha Anyway, I think that's more personal. I don't know if it happens to more people.

 

And well I think that this last thing that I mentioned could count as technology, since the truth is that I haven't  walked or know much about some spaces of the university enough to consider any changes or add some technological material. So that side I think it's okay.


Well that was my opinion, I hope you have a nice day, goodbye!



1 comment:

  1. I wish it wasn't so cold in the faculty, that should be fixed

    ReplyDelete